Background & Context
European company wanted to demonstrate application of technology to real world needs
- Tool for everyone to understand the concept, potential, and limitations of the Blockchain technology
- Workbench for experimentation, demonstration and test of solutions
- We delivered the proof-of-concept that applies distributed ledger technology to classical board game Monopoly.
- Multiplayer game running on a web browser that stores transactions and smart contracts on a distributed ledger platform.
- When playing the Monopoly scheme, the Blockchain records titles, building ownership, and money throughout — giving insight to all moves played.
Successfully demonstrated following scenarios
- User-identity of players
- Link real-world objects into a block chain
- Selling and Buying
- Cross-border transactions
- Smart-contracts for Escrow